New mentoring program for young adults from Cityscape Prayer Ministries
Here’s what they say on their official announcement …
This fall we are launching a brand new six week mentoring track for young adults passionate about God’s justice coming to earth. We are thrilled with this new adventure that God has called us into, and so blessed that we will be able to connect with many godly young adults that are filled with God’s heart for the poor and oppressed.
Luke 18 opens with a parable of a persistent widow contending for justice. This is used as an illustration of how the Body of Christ must pray always, and not loose heart or give up even in the face of entrenched injustice. Let’s learn together how to persevere with faith and purity of heart so that the true justice of heaven begins to manifest on earth.
- September 20 through to November 3, 2010
- 6 weeks with a one week break in the middle
- mentoring done by email/facebook teaching articles, then a weekly 90 minute conference call to discuss, to hear reports of the cutting-edge justice issues, and to be coached as we grow in prayer together.
- open to anyone across the nation, so expect to join a conference call made up of young adults from all over Canada.
- Mentoring will be done by Cityscape Director, Sara Maynard.
At this time the content will be as follows (subject to change):
- Just God
- Leveraging Prayer
- Generational Walking
- End Times Intercession
Registration is open now until September 15th, or until the sessions have reached capacity.
The registration fee is $59. A few partial scholarships are available. No refunds will be granted after the first session.